Hong Kong pursues a simple tax system. After registering a Hong Kong company, you still have to file tax returns every year. As for whether you need to pay corporate profits tax, it depends on whether the company is profitable.
- Book-keeping, Accounting, Financial Statement & Audit Report Preparation
- Certify & notarial document, Prepare Annual Return
- Employee Return, Tax Return & Property Tax
- Other Accounting and Financial Consulting
- Consulting for transfer of business and related consultation
- Tax litigation & Complaint; trademark registration and consultation
- Hong Kong business work visa application